The Colorado Preparedness Net meets each Saturday at 9:30AM on the Colorado Connection for the discussion of preparedness for disasters and other events that could or have affected our state.
Stay informed by signing up for our e-mail list to receive updates and upcoming newsletter. Please use the following link to signup:
Mailing List Singup
Found out more about our net on Facebook by clicking the following link: www.facebook.com/groups/981112715297419
Past Net Notes
- March 05, 2022 – State of Ready – Difference Between Preparedness, Readiness and Self-Reliance
- February 26, 2022 – Building Inventory and Equipment List – Survival and Defense Tools for the Shelter
- February 19, 2022 – Supplies and Equipment List – Tools to Have On-Hand
- February 05, 2022 – Layered Radio Communications Plans
- January 22, 2022 – Supplies and Equipment List – Water
- January 15, 2022 – Supply Equipment Lists and Inventory – Food and Water
- January 01, 2022 – Basics, Inventory Management, Stashing and Stacking
- December 11, 2021 – When is enough too much and when do we ignore false alarms?
- December 4, 2021 – How to Talk About Preparedness – Part 2
- November 20, 2021 – WARNING: Times are Changing and They’re Changing Fast
- November 13, 2021 – State of Preparedness
- October 30, 2021 – Data Security and Privacy – Part 2
- October 23, 2021 – Data Security and Privacy
- October 16, 2021 – Accessory Bags and Travel Kits
- October 09, 2021 – Winter Radio Preparedness
Check Ins Count Only
Let us know your listening and check in by using the following link:
Going HF November 2021
After a couple of attempts on 10 Meters the Colorado Preparedness Net is having to work n some HF capabilities. Please stay informed by bookmarking this page. As we will update the mailing and this page as things change.